Ways to Give
We need your support to help at-risk youth enter into adulthood with the skills they need to achieve their dreams. Donations are tax-deductible and help enrich the lives of those struggling with behavioral issues, mental health issues, drug/alcohol abuse, and more.
Donate by sending in a check or dropping it off at the Chase Home directly at 698 Middle Road in Portsmouth NH.
Support a Campaign
Support at-risk youth and families in distress in our community by donating to a specific campaign at the Chase Home. Learn more about our campaigns below before donating.
Life Enhancement Opportunities
Your donation will help support the activities and opportunities we offer youth both in the community and on-site on a monthly basis and throughout the year.
- Tuition for driver’s education and enrichment classes such as dance, yoga, photography, swimming, etc.
Fees for enrollment in community sporting activities or clubs
- Required equipment for participation in school sports – cleats, padding, protective gear, uniforms, etc.
- Educational field trips that are part of our Summer Program such as, the Boston Museum of Science; whale watches; the Weather Discovery Center at the Mount Washington Observatory; Squam Lake Science Center; the Portland Museum of Art; New England Aquarium in Boston, etc.
- Adventure-based learning activities geared for self-esteem and team-building, such as ropes courses, rock climbing with instructors, white water rafting and kayaking
- Group recreational activities, such as bowling, roller skating, snow tubing and skiing
Help provide youth with an unforgettable summer filled with fun outdoor activities with their peers in a carefully guided, structured and monitored environment.
From kayaking, bowling and camping to canoeing, paddling, urban adventures, day trips and more, we want the kids and youth we serve to feel at home during the summer.
Residential Treatment Services
Supporting this program will help us provide school supplies, sports equipment, toiletries, and other day-to-day items needed by youth who live here.
- Backpacks and school supplies
- Sports/recreational equipment for general use, such as: softball equipment, skateboards with elbow/knee pads, wrist guards and helmets, snow tubes, ice skates, basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, water shoes, kayaks and paddles
- Toiletries – male and female
9th Annual Wine & Chocolate Tasting: November 8, 2023
Join us for a very special evening with proceeds to benefit The Chase Home, which serves at-risk youth and families in crisis. Since 1877, The Chase Home has responded to community needs. We cannot meet these needs without individual and corporate donors like YOU!
Become a Sponsor
We work with every relevant agency in the state to ensure the well-being of youth while also laying the foundation for their future. We work with children and their families both in our home and theirs.
The benefits outlined here last for one calendar year. When choosing an investment level, please choose what program you wish to support – the Home Program, Residential Program, or the Seacoast Community Diversion Program. Each partnership level grants you recognition as a sponsor of your chosen program. Thank you!