Operation Smile Gala
Presented by Seacoast Oral Surgery Center & Lakes Region Oral Surgery Center
Featuring cocktail hour with passed hors d’oeuvres, buffet dinner, dancing, silent auction, and raffles.
Friday, May 5, 2023
299 Vaughan St, Portsmouth, NH 03801
6 pm – 10 pm
Tickets are $150 per person
Tickets are available at the door!
“I’d love to support The Chase Home, but unfortunately I can’t attend the event in person this year, but would still like to donate.”
“I’d love to support Operation Smile, but unfortunately I can’t attend the event in person this year, but would still like to donate.”
What YOU Mean to Our Youth
When you purchase a ticket or become a sponsor, you create opportunities for the youth and families we serve in Portsmouth at our home and in communities throughout the greater Seacoast. Below is just an example of what this special event supports.
Life Enhancement Opportunities
Your donation will help support the activities and opportunities we offer youth both in the community and on-site on a monthly basis and throughout the year.
- Tuition for driver’s education and enrichment classes such as dance, yoga, photography, swimming, etc.
Fees for enrollment in community sporting activities or clubs
- Required equipment for participation in school sports – cleats, padding, protective gear, uniforms, etc.
- Educational field trips that are part of our Summer Program such as, the Boston Museum of Science; whale watches; the Weather Discovery Center at the Mount Washington Observatory; Squam Lake Science Center; the Portland Museum of Art; New England Aquarium in Boston, etc.
- Adventure-based learning activities geared for self-esteem and team-building, such as ropes courses, rock climbing with instructors, white water rafting and kayaking
- Group recreational activities, such as bowling, roller skating, snow tubing and skiing
Help provide youth with an unforgettable summer filled with fun outdoor activities with their peers in a carefully guided, structured and monitored environment.
From kayaking, bowling and camping to canoeing, paddling, urban adventures, day trips and more, we want the kids and youth we serve to feel at home during the summer.
Residential Treatment Services
Supporting this program will help us provide school supplies, sports equipment, toiletries, and other day-to-day items needed by youth who live here.
- Backpacks and school supplies
- Sports/recreational equipment for general use, such as: softball equipment, skateboards with elbow/knee pads, wrist guards and helmets, snow tubes, ice skates, basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, water shoes, kayaks and paddles
- Toiletries – male and female
- Furniture – new or gently used: twin-size beds, bureau – 4 to 6 drawers, student desk and chair