9th Annual Wine & Chocolate Tasting
Hosted by Jimmy’s Jazz & Blues Club
Featuring local chocolates by well-known chocolatiers, the event includes hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, premier wine, a live and silent auction, Blackjack, fund-a-need, and more!
Wednesday, November 8, 2023
135 Congress St, Portsmouth, NH 03801
6 pm – 9 pm
Join us for a very special evening with proceeds to benefit The Chase Home, which serves at-risk youth and families in crisis. Since 1877, The Chase Home has responded to community needs. We cannot meet these needs without individual and corporate donors like YOU!
Regular admission tickets are $100 with VIP tickets $150.
· Early admittance (5:30)
· Exclusive VIP balcony access
· Access to VIP bar and service
· Passed hors d’oeuvres in VIP area
· And more!
Tickets are now available!
Sponsorships now available!
Can’t attend the event?
“I’d love to support The Chase Home, but unfortunately I can’t attend the event in person this year, but would still like to donate.”
Piscataqua Savings Bank
Secure Planning, LLC
What YOU Mean to Our Youth
When you purchase a ticket or become a sponsor, you create opportunities for the youth and families we serve in Portsmouth at our home and in communities throughout the greater Seacoast. Below is just an example of what this special event supports.
Life Enhancement Opportunities
Your donation will help support the activities and opportunities we offer youth both in the community and on-site on a monthly basis and throughout the year.
- Tuition for driver’s education and enrichment classes such as dance, yoga, photography, swimming, etc.
Fees for enrollment in community sporting activities or clubs
- Required equipment for participation in school sports – cleats, padding, protective gear, uniforms, etc.
- Educational field trips that are part of our Summer Program such as, the Boston Museum of Science; whale watches; the Weather Discovery Center at the Mount Washington Observatory; Squam Lake Science Center; the Portland Museum of Art; New England Aquarium in Boston, etc.
- Adventure-based learning activities geared for self-esteem and team-building, such as ropes courses, rock climbing with instructors, white water rafting and kayaking
- Group recreational activities, such as bowling, roller skating, snow tubing and skiing
Help provide youth with an unforgettable summer filled with fun outdoor activities with their peers in a carefully guided, structured and monitored environment.
From kayaking, bowling and camping to canoeing, paddling, urban adventures, day trips and more, we want the kids and youth we serve to feel at home during the summer.
Residential Treatment Services
Supporting this program will help us provide school supplies, sports equipment, toiletries, and other day-to-day items needed by youth who live here.
- Backpacks and school supplies
- Sports/recreational equipment for general use, such as: softball equipment, skateboards with elbow/knee pads, wrist guards and helmets, snow tubes, ice skates, basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, water shoes, kayaks and paddles
- Toiletries – male and female
- Furniture – new or gently used: twin-size beds, bureau – 4 to 6 drawers, student desk and chair